Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Acme Referall Earnings

I really can't believe it's 2010. I have actually found a little time to update my blog.
Since joining Acme people search, I have learnt so so much about internet marketing and still I am learning everyday.
I am excited about what this year will bring for everyone at Acme and myself. With the Support Forum and all the tools available within your Acme search engine back office there really is no excuse to fail with this.
When I joined Acme, I didn't expect just to sit back and watch the dollars come rolling in. Which unfortunatly is what some people think will happen.
My dear mother told me many years ago when i was a child,you get nothing in this life for FREE. And that is very true. But if you have the willingness to Learn and help others you will get rewarded.
I am not a Top Internet marketer,far from it. But if i can make money from this truly anyone can.Please expect to invest some of your time and some money and help others and you will succeed.

My Referall Earnings as of Jan 6th 2010
Referall Earnings $1161.50
Total Performance Bonus if Your Average Step 3 Conversion Rate Reaches 15%:$1044.00
You Have $181.00 in Potential Payments!
Also I now have a residual monthly income from my Step 3 referalls.
I am receiving $4.50 per Step 3 referall


The Referral Fees paid don't include commissions from SEVEN additional income streams built into Tissa's ACME People Search program: ClickBank, HD Publishing, MyLife, AdSense, HostGator, Global Domains International, and GVO.

I know you can read any blog and anybody can put numbers with dollar signs on there.
There is no way i can edit the figures on Tissa's website.
The exciting thing is to see my name on the Total Transparency page below.These are Referral Fees Paid by Tissa Godavitarne to ACME People Search Affiliates.
At the time of writing this I am a respectable number 68 which is really fantastic to see. You can also be on this list...My name is Jason Allen
Here is the TOTAL TRANSPARENCY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment