Friday, July 24, 2009

Super Affiliate Switch

Tissa´s system just keeps getting better and better!! I decided a few days ago to become a member of Wealthy Affiliate
I know this is a real business and I treat it that way. I totally understand that I need to educate myself and study to become a Top internet marketer with this amazing opportunity . I never expected to get rich quick, but with Tissa´s acme people search engine business you will have so much help, it is incredible and there is nothing else like this on the internet. So please understand you must invest a little of your time and money to succeed.If you are not prepared to do this then please do not carry on reading.....

I have a GDI account here
which I totally recommend if you want to earn a residual income for life. Tissa´s system enables you to enter your GDI username on Step 2 to offer hosting (Forced Hosting GDI) if you have completed all 3 Steps. I have used this system to increase my GDI downline and to receive my GDI bonuses :) To inrease your GDI downline you must advertise your Acme referall links,you will find them in your back office. This is what I have personally been doing over the last few months and have had great results. I have even been on the GDI LEADERBOARD 4 times...
However if you are really interested in LEARNING and making money online then please join the Wealthy affiliate program through Tissa´s link and also then become an affiliate with HostGator (It´s Free)they offer such an amazing affiliate commission payout up to 125$ per referall. If you complete all 3 Steps of your Acme people search engine and join Wealthy affiliate. Tissa will Flip your super affiliate switch for FREE. Once he has done that then please enter your HostGator affiliate ID in your acme search engine back office.
So then every time you advertise your Acme people search engine referall links all of your referalls on Step 2 will be offered Hostgator first to host there search engine. You will then earn massive commissions. It´s just so exciting :)
If your referalls do not want to host with HostGator on Step 2 then no problem, if you have a GDI account make sure you have entered your GDI username in your back office. Click on Add/Edit ID´s and enter your username. Then your referalls will be offered GDI for hosting by Tissa four days later on Step 2. Either way you win. What an amazing system!!!
I only had my Super affiliate switch flipped 2 days ago and have earned $150 commission from HostGator :)
Please read all of my other postings below to learn more about Tissa´s people search engine business..

No comments:

Post a Comment